Research Guidelines for Protected Areas of British Columbia

Posted November 28, 2008 | Categories : Ecological Monitoring,Reports,Research |

All research activities, including inventory, monitoring and collections, within lands and marine areas administered by the Park Act or Ecological Reserve Act require a valid research permit. Permit issuance may be contingent upon other agencies granting other additional required permits, such as those overseen by the Wildlife Act.

Research that includes inventory will endeavour
to follow the B.C. Government Resource Inventory Standards Committee (RISC) methods available from:



See the complete PDF of this 2 page pamphlet parks_undated_research_guide_pamphlet