Naikoon Provincial Park Management Plan 1999
Page 38 of section 5 deals specifically with the Ecological reserves.
Provides direction for the long-term management of Naikoon Provincial Park (and Tow Hill Ecological Reserve and Rose Spit Ecological Reserve) on the northeast corner of Haida Gwaii.
The approved Naikoon Management Plan is now available in PDF format. Because of the large size of the file, the plan is divided into 11 separate files for ease of access:
- Acknowledgments/Plan Overview/Plan Highlights [PDF 334KB]
- Section One: What is a Management Plan? [PDF 107KB]
- Section Two: Role of Naikoon [PDF 87KB]
- Section Three: Managing with the Island Community [PDF 155KB]
- Section Four: Park Zoning [PDF 131KB]
- Section Five: Natural and Cultural Resources Management [PDF 51KB]
- Section Six: Recreation Opportunities and Management [PDF 150KB]
- Section Seven: Communications [PDF 118KB]
- Section Eight: Plan Implementation [PDF 134KB]
- Appendices [PDF 21KB]
- Map Folio [PDF 307KB]